Thank you for taking the time to learn about Bright Beginnings and our education, therapeutic and health and family services for homeless children and their families in Washington, DC. Your tax-deductible donations make a critical difference in our ability to serve the most vulnerable families in our community. Our safe, nurturing learning environment for young children and intensive family services both stabilize their living environment and create an environment more conducive to learning. Any gift of any amount is welcome and appreciated. Please see what your money buys below:
- $5,000 (a month of therapeutic services for 40 children)
- $2,500 (6 months of intensive case management for a homeless family)
- $500 (3 months of art and music supplies)
- $25 (an emergency gift card for food or diapers for one family)
There are several ways you can donate to Bright Beginnings:
- Donate Online through our secure online portal and make a one-time gift or make a generous monthly commitment to our children and families.
- Make a contribution by mail by filling out our online form and mailing to Bright Beginnings, Inc. at 128 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001.
- Designate Bright Beginnings, Inc. as a beneficiary of your workplace giving program and notify us if your employer matches your charitable gifts.
- Make a tax-deductible donation through United Way or CFC.
Combined Federal Campaigns (CFC) designation code: #17053
United Way designation code: #8379
- Notify Bright Beginnings about your planned giving arrangements that demonstrate your commitment to high-quality services for homeless families with young children.
- Purchase tickets for a Broadway show and Bright Beginnings will receive 5% of the purchase price.
If you have any questions or would like to plan a major gift, please contact Taryn Cohen, Development Specialist, at (202)842.9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bright Beginnings, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Privacy and Financial Information